United Petroleum Gift Card
Category > Gift Cards
Save 5% off when you purchase online. Redeemable at participating United Petroleum Service Stations.
**PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE PHYSICAL CARDS THAT ARE POSTED OUT.**
Gift Cards are for your own personal use. Maximum daily order $500 with a monthly maximum of $5,000. Please treat Gift Card like cash and, if lost, cannot be replaced or cancelled. Gift cards are non-refundable. 1% surcharge applies to all credit card transactions (MasterCard & Visa). Direct Deposit payments incur no surcharge. Valid for 36 months from date of issue.
**Please allow up to 15 business days from payment receipt to receive your Gift Card* Please note there may be delay in receiving your Gift Card.
Terms and Conditions
- Purchasing a Gift Card
- The Gift Card can be bought & used at any participating* United Petroleum site Australia Wide.
- The card will be activated immediately after purchase when loaded in-store or by head office. Prior to this the card holds no value.
- Minimum purchase on the card is $10. Maximum load value at site is $100. Purchase up to $1000 can be made through Head Office.
- Cash advances cannot be withdrawn from this card.
- If the United Gift Card is purchased for another person terms and conditions apply to that person also.
- Using a Gift Card
- Balance enquires can be provided by asking in store or by calling Customer Service on: 1300 FUEL UP (1300 383587).
- Expiry Date
- Cards will be valid for 36 months from the date of issue. The Card is not valid for use after the expiry date and any purchase sought to be made with the Card after expiry will be declined.
- Unused value on the card after expiry will not be refunded or credited.
- If the United Gift Card is purchased for another person they also need to be aware of expiry dates.
- Fees and Charges
- There are no fees or charges associated with the Gift Card.
- Resale of the United Gift Card is strictly prohibited.
- Cash Advances or Refunds
- It is not possible to exchange your Gift Card for any other gift or service at a United Petroleum site.
- Once purchased the Gift Card cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Once purchased United Petroleum is not liable for the card.
- The card is to be treated like cash. Damaged, defaced, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
For further information on the card or to check balance remaining on the card, please call 1300 FUEL UP (1300 383587) or ask in store.